About our Church building
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, our church building is located in the Hampton-Pinckney Historic District in downtown Greenville, SC. It was built in 1914 in the traditional English Gothic style. The walls are solid granite and the roof is slate. It was originally built by St. James Episcopal Church, which moved to a new location on Piney Mountain in 1965. In 1967 a group of Traditionalist Episcopalians formed a new congregation which they named Holy Trinity Anglican Church. The newly formed parish purchased the former St. James Episcopal Church building, which we now call home.